Sitting here, I feel scared. I’m not sure what to write and I’m afraid that the words won’t arrive that are mine to write. So, I’ll start there. By naming that.
There are many things I could write to you about. For instance, I’d love to share some client stories… of what is happening in GUIDED, of the conversations happening there, of the breakthroughs (and breakdowns) that are occurring.
My coach says to ABC – always be collecting… collecting proof that what I’m doing works… that I can deliver on what I promise when you agree to work with me.
This is definitely an area of growth for me. I tend to acknowledge and celebrate. Collect? Share outside of the container where the thing actually happens? Not so much.
And yet, there is so much beauty happening within the Witchy Healer Wisdom School and within the GUIDED case study for witchy healers held therein.
- One person is regularly working with new clients and is developing ways to work deeper over a longer period of time (vs via one-off sessions).
- Another created a most beautiful grieving ritual releasing past projects that have not been received by the world in the way they desired.
- Yet another met their monthly income goal (where they hoped to be within 12 months) within six weeks of joining the case study in a surprising, unexpected and beautifully aligned way…….proving, by the way, my theory that when we truly allow ourselves and our businesses to be GUIDED, we don’t know exactly how things will go; only that where we end up, if it’s not where we thought we would, will be even better than our brains could conceive. 🙂
And that’s only the beginning… of their stories, of what is happening within the GUIDED container and also, of GUIDED itself as we are still in the initial months of its conception and arrival into this world.
My vision for GUIDED:
My vision for the GUIDED case study for witchy healers is for it to be a haven for creating a nourishing, peaceful business in connection with Earth+Sky and all of our benevolent other-than-human kin, both seen and unseen.
To provide a counterpoint to the intensity, urgency, and black-white/right-wrong thinking that so predominates the world at large… especially the worlds of entrepreneurship, of selling, and even of healing/coaching.
Beyond that, my vision is that as you offer your witchy work into the world from the place of moss and rest, and guided by Spirit, that the world at large will respond, not just to your healing work but to the WAY you are offering your healing work and begin to reflect more of that back to you.
More peace, more harmony, more coming together… less discord, less Us vs Them, less scarcity, less compliance, less separation… more sovereignty, more reconciliation, more on-the-ground reverence for one another that can’t be touched or threatened by those very few in power with the resources to dictate/create a world of separation, fear, and pain.
How can this happen?
As I see it, it happens through the daily moments of noticing when we go to war with ourselves (self-shaming, self-criticism, self-judgment…).
This process of moving towards peace also happens when we go to war with others (shaming, criticizing, judging) and can pause long enough to feel what is happening within us, to reconnect, and to again move from that place of centered connectedness (to body, Earth, Spirit).
There is so much happening now (always?) that is outside of my (and likely your) locus of control. I (likely you) don’t have the power, the political clout, the money and resources to sway or even influence things on a global level.
And yet, perhaps we do.
Every time I move towards the person I’m in conflict with… every time I am able to soften the voice of criticism within me (most often through listening to it deeply)… every time I sit with a client or facilitate a conversation or healing practice within the Witchy Healer Wisdom School… every time I pour Water on Earth with a prayer for peace, may all of this make a difference.
May these actions be what is needed and may I play my role in the unfolding of these days in deep connection and communion with Life.
And, may you as well.
ps. Is it possible for our businesses to be a part of creating the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible (as per Charles Eisenstein)?
I believe so. In the face of a world of pain and suffering, your healing work including you thriving as a witchy healer matters and makes a difference.
I feel such fierce joy upwelling within me as I write!
You matter. Your work matters. Your work is needed. YOU are needed!
And, this is true regardless of what your ‘work’ is… parenting, astrologist, human resource management, energy healer, tarot reader, bodyworker… it all counts, it all matters.
No matter what we do, when we come from a place of connection to body, Earth, Spirit our very presence (in all that we do) contributes to a more beautiful world.
To be a part of a case study that actively engages business from a place of connection, I invite you to join the GUIDED case study for witchy healers.
Specifically, this November/December, I’m seeking 3 witchy healers who want to sign 3-5 more right-fit clients in the next 90 days in a non-urgent and deeply connected (to body, to the Earth, to Spirit) way.
So if you…
- Have already worked with at least 1 witchy healing client in the past
- Have taken at least one training or completed a certification program in some healing/coaching modality (the more obscure the better)
- Want to integrate your spiritual nature into your marketing so your right fit people are guided into your business
- Want to get more clients, but you feel paralyzed and stuck, and like you might throw up when thinking about marketing your work
- Already have a list of contacts (any size will do) of people who could be interested in your services
- Are friendly and coachable and have ~3 hrs/week to devote to this work;
First, join the Witchy Healer loveletter list (in the footer), then contact me, let me know a little bit about you (a couple of sentences will suffice), and I’ll share all the details.