For 1:1 work + Group Classes, Workshops, Rituals, and Other Events both Online and In-Person
When you register for any of my online or in-person courses, programs (including the Witchy Healer Wisdom School), rituals, retreat, workshops, 1:1 work, or other events, your payment is non-refundable.
I invite you to pause before registering and make certain that your YES is full and your commitment is steady. It’s ok to walk away and return tomorrow if you are feeling uncertain. Take your time. Make certain you are truly ready and willing to commit in this way. Through pausing and making certain your yes is whole-hearted and full-bodied, you respect and honor both your own time/energy and finances as well as mine.
From this place of whole-hearted Yes, I invite you to join me and others who are as deeply committed as you are. When fully committed yourself and in the company of fully present and committed others, growth, healing, and magic happens! With ease!
I know from personal experience how easy it is to want to do something and then, the day of, to have something come up or just not feel ‘up to it’ in some way. Or, perhaps you’ve mismanaged your schedule and you’re unable to attend. Or, perhaps you’ve come down sick and are physically not able to attend (in-person or online). Even in these instances, your payment is non-refundable. For 1:1 work refer to my cancellation policy below. For events, if the event is online and is being recorded, you will receive the replay. If it is in person (or a non-recorded online event) you will simply miss the experience and will not receive a refund or credit.
In short, please be clear about what you are signing up for and agreeing to as I cannot make exceptions. Thank you and I’m so very excited to stand with you in your fully committed and embodied Yes!
(with thanks to Erin and Carl who inspired this policy)
On the other hand, if I cancel or postpone a class, ritual, workshop or program (for any reason) that you have already paid for, you will be given the option of receiving a full refund or of transferring your payment to the next date of the class, ritual, workshop, or program.
Assumption Of Risk
THIS AGREEMENT is for the arrangement of education and/or training and/or healing work between Tending the Sacred LLC (“Company”) and __________________________(“Client”), collectively, the “Parties”; And, for the waiving of any and all liability and any right of action, whether legal, equitable or in any other form, against Company and each of their respective course leaders, employers, managers, employees, staff, volunteers, officers, directors, service providers, stockholders, principals, general and limited partners, agents, assigns, heirs, attorneys, representatives, and each of their respective predecessors and successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, sureties, guarantors, insurers, and all other related entities (collectively, the Released Parties), as a result of any action or omission connected with the content, design, planning, conduct of Released Parties, conduct of other participants and Client’s participation in the program. Whereas, Client is desirous of engaging Company’s services and/or programs for education and/or training and/or healing and in order to do so and in consideration for the mutual covenants contained herein, the Parties agree to the following:
Through participating in any offerings via this website/company you understand, acknowledge, and agree to each of the following:
• You are (18) eighteen years of age or older.
• That any concepts, notions, ideas, suggestions and recommendations from the Released Parties and anyone acting on behalf of the Released Parties that if you accept and or apply to your life, you do of your own freewill.
• That not all of the activities occurring during the course are known or foreseeable.
• That some people might feel the content of the course is controversial.
• That while the Released Parties believes the content of the course to be valuable, the Released Parties does not guarantee it will solve any particular issue or problem you may have. You alone will decide and accept responsibility for how and for what purpose you apply the content of this course.
• That you may not agree with all of the content of the course and accept that possibility.
• That the participants in the course may come from diverse backgrounds and hold beliefs and opinions different than yours.
• That certain participants may make statements or take actions that you disagree with or find offensive.
• That certain participants may disagree with or find offensive statements you make or actions you take.
• That you may choose not to participate in any activity offered in the course or program or session, etc. However, If you do decide to participate, you do so of your own knowing and free will.
• That you have assessed your own emotional, mental and physical well being, and have concluded that you wish to and are able to participate in the course.
• That you agree to disclose any psychological or physical health problem, condition or limitation to the Released Parties at the time of application and in any event prior to the course commencing.
• That there are emotional and mental risks associated with participation in the course.
• That if your condition could result in any significant harm, the written approval of a licensed physician or therapist may be required as a condition of your acceptance into the course.
• That regardless of any disclosures or written approvals, upon acceptance into the course, you continue to bear sole responsibility for your well being.
• That you voluntarily and knowingly accept and assume each of the risks and other matters set forth in this agreement.
• That you will treat your fellow participants and all connected with the course, program, or with respect and to refrain from any statements or conduct once objected to or once instructed to do so by either the course Instructors, staff, employees or volunteers.
(with acknowledgement and gratitude to Carolyn Elliott, LLC for these agreements)
Replay Of Live Classes, Workshops, etc Acknowledgement
Through registering for and/or attending any live class that is being recorded you acknowledge and understand that your voice and/or image will be recorded. You acknowledge, understand and agree to allow me to distribute the recording as I see fit – both to the current cohort of participants in the live class (both those attending and those who don’t attend live) as well as in any way I deem useful (ie: selling the recordings as part of an online offering).
You acknowledge and understand that if you share during a live class, workshop, or ongoing series, your voice and perhaps your name will be heard on the (audio) replay while your face, voice, and perhaps your name will be seen/heard on the video replay.
You may choose to not share live (and to be off-video) if you would rather not have your voice, face or comments recorded.
Live shares, chat comments, shares/comments via online forums associated with this website:
You acknowledge that your live shares, chat comments, or comments and shares in online forums may be used for promotional purposes – anonymously and with identifying information removed unless I or any of my agents or representatives ask and are given your permission to use your name or other identifying information.
For 1:1 work including Ambling Sessions and AM Supervision
Through scheduling your session, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A minimum of 48-hrs notice is required to either cancel reschedule your appointment. If you are under contract for 1:1 work or you have booked an Ambling Session and you cancel or reschedule with less than 48 hours notice, your session will be forfeited. If we are working on a session by session basis and your session is cancelled with less than 48-hr notice, you will be charged for the full session rate. Please put the time you picked in your calendar now; I’ll see you then!
Where We Will Meet
For Ambling Sessions, at the time of your session, call me at the number provided when you booked.
For other 1:1 work, either call me at the number provided or be on the lookout for a zoom link depending on our arrangement.
Mental Health Acknowledgment
Larisa Noonan is not trained in mental health assessment or care and therefore you are responsible for your psychological well-being before, during, and after the course, program, workshop, ritual, event, 1:1 session(s), etc. To participate in this work, you must be in stable and reasonably good mental health. You are responsible for managing the effects the work may have on your life including receiving additional support from health care providers if necessary.
By registering, you and your representative(s), except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, agree to fully release and hold harmless Larisa Noonan, Tending the Sacred, LLC, and all of her agents from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with this course, workshop, ritual, program, on-line or in-person event or program, 1:1 session(s), etc.
I, Larisa Noonan, reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material I will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at my sole discretion.
By continuing to schedule sessions after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please do not schedule.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact me.