The connection between self-love and self-care is a subject often on my mind… especially with regards to what gets in the way of us being able to fully love and care for ourselves.
For myself and those I work with, unresolved trauma is often at the root of not caring well for and loving ourselves. This is why so much of what I teach and the one-on-one healing work I do with women centers around gently, slowly, unraveling the binds of trauma in order to return to a place of greater wholeness and self-connectivity.
The Radical Self Love Summit
With all of this in mind, I was deeply honored to be asked to participate in a video summit hosted by Lillian Benrubi (this woman is seriously awesome – I loved being interviewed by her) on the topic of Radical Self-Love.
My interview, Working Through Trauma to Self-Compassion and Self-Care, airs on June 3rd.
Click here to sign up for the summit and to check out the other (also seriously awesome) experts who will share their wisdom, tips, and inspirational stories throughout the summit.
Not sure yet? Keep reading for more detailed information. 🙂
If any of these statements resonate with you….
- I want more joy and happiness in my everyday life
- I want to stop beating myself up and feel good about myself, of who I am
- I want my relationships to stop being such hard work, to be more loving, connected, engaged
- I want financial security or a job/career that I love
- I want more free time to do the things I want to do
- I want more confidence to do or have the things I want in my life
- I want to stop feeling tired, miserable, and have more peace of mind and vitality
This summit is for you! Here’s why:
This video and audio summit is about the cutting edge revolution in Self Love, not as a narcissistic act, but as an imperative to connecting ourselves to our inner beauty, our purpose, and peace.
Through self-love, we can arrive at our own wisdom-based-knowing that takes care of everything.
Imagine that…..the answers coming from within instead of looking outside of ourselves for them.
If you tend towards anxiety, overwhelm, self-worth issues or negative self-talk I invite you to join me and 29 other great experts on the topic of the most important relationship that determines all others: your relationship to yourself.
Our external world is a reflection of our internal relationship with ourselves.
We have relationships to money, career, health, our bodies, our own worlds and the world at large AND by nurturing the one with ourselves, all the others begin to take the forms that reflect that relationship.
Our outer worlds start to take the shape of our transformed inner world: confidence, peacefulness, financial abundance, loving relationships, creativity…whatever you deeply and truly want.
I invite you to join this summit in order to inspire and encourage your natural and inherent resiliency toward health.
Together, let’s transform our worlds and the world at large, one of us at a time, one step at a time, to create a loving and compassionate relationship to ourselves, filled with kindness, curiosity, wonder and love.
How the summit works:
Once you have joined the summit, each day for 15 days, starting Tuesday May 24th, you will receive two interviews from an expert panel committed to helping you discover how to be in a loving relationship with yourself.
The interviews have been pre-recorded so that you have the flexibility to watch or listen to them on your time, at home, in the car, on a break….and really take in the strategies and tips that each expert has to offer.
You will come to understand:
- We are all fundamentally the same
- We are all asking the same questions that brings this community together
- Formulas, strategies and tools to assist you on your journey to the answers that resonate with you
- That through seeing your challenges as opportunities for self growth they become the gold you have been looking for
You will receive:
- Inspiring stories of the experts own journeys, from some very difficult times to their current passionate state of happiness, fulfillment, purpose, peace of mind…..
- Information on how your brain works, the purpose of sabotage, and how to transform that to bring you closer to your goals, whatever they are
- Outside of the Box Thinking – these experts have created ways of living their lives and earning an income that could only come from within and that are unique to who they are
- Free gifts from the experts interviewed including access to my new mini e-course: Dissolving Overwhelm with Owl
- and so much more…..
I am excited and honored to be participating in this Radical Self Love Summit hosted by Lillian Benrubi.
My interview Working Through Trauma to Self-Compassion and Self-Care will be released on June 3rd, 2016 and the link will be sent directly to your inbox.
Sign up for the summit here: Radical Self-Love Summit
ps. joining the summit gives you exclusive access to a private facebook community facilitated by Lillian where you can share your insights during the summit and receive even more support.