What stops you from thriving as a witchy healer?
from invisible victim to powerful witchy healer
There are three keys to thriving as a witchy healer: 1) a united will: all parts of you onboard with your intention/desire; 2) ever increasing capacity for experiencing high sensation as strong feelings and sensations are part and parcel to visibility and selling; 3) being able to recognize when you are on the Fundamentalist Triangle (my version of the Drama Triangle) along with skills that allow you to step off that triangle and into your powerful witchy healer self.
In this workshop, we focus on number three.
What you will learn through this workshop:
- The 3 elements of the Fundamentalist Triangle (my version of the Karpman Drama Triangle)
- The 3 elements of the Witchy Healer Triangle (where we want to live as witchy healers)
- Step-by-step embodied, experiential walkthrough of the points of both triangles
- A peek behind the scenes of how the pattern of fundamentalism keeps witchy healers trapped in INvisibility and under-earning
- A simple and utterly unique (I’ve never experienced this before) way of integrating all aspects of both triangles
- Steps and processes that will allow you to shift from one triangle to the other with ease
- How to build awareness of the times when you are operating from the Fundamentalist Triangle
- How I am working to dismantle the Savior and Judge archetypes within myself and my work
- How to more effectively serve your witchy healing clients
Exactly what you’ll receive:
- Live Workshop: Dec 14, 2023 @ 10am PT (2hrs)
- Downloadable access: workshop replay
- Article: link to my favorite article detailing the Karpman Drama Triangle (good to glance through prior to the workshop as what we will cover builds on the his triangle)
- Article: link to an article detailing how to escape the Drama Triangle (again, good to glance through as this workshop is my take on this journey)
- Lifetime learning: tools, skills, and exercises that you will continue to use for the rest of your life
Come walk the triangles with me!
About me, Larisa Noonan.
I grew up afraid of burning in Hell.
Now I spend my days working with witchy healers who grew up, as I did, in fundamentalist homes (or cultures which is, as I see it, most of us these days).
For the past two decades I’ve specialized in trauma healing, embodiment skills, and supporting healthy boundaries. I’m especially passionate about ancestral healing and supporting those in recovery from a black-white, us-them view of the world.
I live with my husband and son in beautiful Sandpoint, ID, the traditional lands of the Q’lispe (Kalispel) tribe; my ancestors hail from from France, the Netherlands via Ukraine, Germany, and Switzerland.
I no longer fear burning in Hell.