August 8, 2017
online virtual class
Transform Overwhelm, Stress, and Anxiety–
Discover Peace, Clarity, and Guidance
Do you feel stuck in a continuous loop of overwhelm? Does reading the news, being on social media, or just your day-to-day routine result in ongoing stress and anxiety?
I’m Larisa Noonan and I know how it feels be chronically overwhelmed, stessed-out, and anxious. Fortunately, I have skills and routines that quickly and effectively bring me back to my center. Skills that help me return to peace and clarity swiftly and easily.
On Tuesday, August 8th, 2017 at 5:30pm PST, I invite you to join me for a free class where I will introduce you to one of my primary medicine allies – Owl. With the help of Owl, we will make the journey from overwhelm to peace.
This class is for you if you:
- feel stressed or anxious and want more peace and perspective in your life
- experience intense feelings and want to stay grounded, connected and calm
- either shut down or act out in ways you later regret when overwhelmed and want to stay present and respond appropriately
- are afraid of being overwhelmed by your feelings and want a simple, effective tool to help you feel them without collapsing into a puddle on the floor
- often find yourself replaying the same thoughts over and over and want to peacefully stop the mind-spin.
- enjoy working with animal medicine (or would like to begin) and want to learn more about Owl and how she can help you regain peace and perspective when feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed
Through this 1-hour class + bonus audio lesson you will learn:
- two simple skills + a full routine for shifting out of overwhelm and into peace
- some primary sources of overwhelm and anxiety including a multigenerational perspective
- how body-centered trauma resolution work can quickly, safely bring you into your body and into the present moment (overwhelm/stress/anxiety pull us out of our bodies and into our heads)
- how to listen to your body for guidance and make decisions with ease!
- exercises you can use anytime, anywhere to access a sense of peace and calm
My intention with this class is to provide some preliminary information and from there to dive into guided exercises where you can experience HOW to shift out of overwhelm and into a place of peace, clarity, and guidance.
Virtual workshop details
When: Tuesday, August 8, at 5:30pm PST
Where: the comfort of your home
How: you will receive the call-in details once you register for the class below
Will the class be recorded? Yes! If you are unable to attend live, you will receive a link to the recording directly following the class. If you attend live, you will receive an additional gift from me. 🙂
ps. I can’t wait to be on the call with you!
Note: to be notified of upcoming classes like this one, join the Tending the Sacred newsletter.