Your Guide to the Transformative Practice of Deep Self-Care
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? Do you:
- feel overwhelmed, anxious, fearful, sad when you look at the state of the world? You know you have something to contribute, a role to play, but you don’t know how to do it without exhausting yourself or burning out.
- struggle with follow through? You know just how important self-care is and you want to do the things that nourish and support you. You have this plan for self-care but somehow, you get caught up in taking care of others or doing all the things that need to be done, and the day just slips past.
- find yourself putting off or even actively resisting self-care? Do you feel undeserving of taking this time for yourself? Or, is it not quite the self-care that you need in the moment? You don’t really know. You just know that it doesn’t happen and then you feel guilty and beat yourself up for not taking better care of yourself.
- feel uncertain about what self-care means to you… about what nourishes and supports you? You want to have a system in place that keeps you centered and sane but you just really don’t know what that means or how it might look.
- want to learn new skills that will allow self-care to not just be something you DO but simply HOW you live your life? You know what nourishes and supports you and are even quite proficient at doing it. Yay! However, you know you could take this practice much, much deeper.
What if you had:
- an approach to self-care that met you were you are, in each moment?
- skills and tools that helped you know exactly what you need, exactly what nourishes and supports you?
- a self-care system in place that held you through both the challenges and the joys of life?
It is possible!
Most people believe that self-care is a series of activities or things that need to be scheduled, something else you have to add to your day. This approach to self-care can actually be stressful vs nourishing or restorative.
There’s another way.
Be fully present with yourself and what you need.
Deepen your understanding of what the nature of self-care truly is.
- Discover the things that nourish and support you. And, that will allow you to do them (or not do them!) without obligation, guilt, or discipline.
- Learn how self-nourishment transforms pain, anxiety, and overwhelm into deep self-healing.
- Experience increased resilience – an ability to meet the present moment with confidence and ease and/or the ability to return to your grounded center quickly in those moments when you feel overwhelmed or are on the verge of collapse.
- Feel resourceful and centered when facing difficulty, turmoil, or even just daily life. You don’t have to keep reacting to stress, overwhelm, or even just chronic busyness in the same way! Yay!
Hi, I’m Larisa.
For years and years, I didn’t really know what self-care meant for me. Long baths didn’t do it for me. Long hikes did but weren’t realistic on a daily basis. What were the smaller, daily things that could be enacted in a moment’s notice whenever I started to feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious, triggered, etc? I didn’t know.
But, thanks to a series of very challenging events, I learned. And, I’m here to share the skills and tools that work for me and that work for my clients, with you.
Introducing Sacred Self-Care.
Cultivate moment-to-moment awareness, listen deeply to your body and to your self, and take positive, concrete action towards what you need and desire.
The Sacred Self-Care e-book contains:
- 10 lessons
- 3 audio exercises
- 2 guided meditations
- journaling activities
Here is a sneak peak at the lesson titles:
- Introduction and Welcome to Sacred Self-Care + What is Sacred Self-Care?
- What are Core Skills: Defining my approach to self-care
- Lesson 1 – Checking In: Cultivating Awareness of Your Internal States
- L2 – Defining, Establishing, and Using a Trigger
- L3 – The Big Picture + How to Approach the Remaining Exercises + a Guided Meditation
- L4 – Creating Your Comfort List
- L5 – Distract or Collapse: Using Your Comfort List to Distract from Pain, Discomfort, or Overwhelm
- L6 – Rest and Reflect: The Importance of Rest, Reflection, and Integration
- L7 – Becoming an Owl: Using Owl Eyes to Regulate Your Nervous System
- L8 – Witnessing: Owl Eyes as Witness and Holder of Sacred Space
- L9 – Right Relationship: Using Magic Circles to Shift Your Internal Experience
- L10 – Living Self-Care: Embodying Self-Care as a Way of Life
- Resources and Next Steps: Keeping in Touch, Private Sessions, and Supplemental Articles
What (or who) makes self-care Sacred?
Self-care becomes sacred when you infuse your life with your gentle awareness.
To quote Thich Nhat Hanh, “In the sunlight of awareness, everything becomes sacred.”
Through the activities and guided sensory exercises in this guidebook, you will enter into a relationship with your sacred-self where you experience all of life as sacred, the joy and the pain, the challenges and the triumphs.
To purchase, fill out the form below with your first name and the email address where you want to receive the guidebook. Click the ‘Buy Now’ button and you will be taken to paypal to complete your purchase. And then, just like magic, the Sacred Self-Care guidebook will arrive in your inbox! Yay!
Ask away! You can contact me here.
The fine print:
This guidebook/e-course will be delivered electronically to your inbox immediately after purchase.
If you are dissatisfied with this course for any reason, contact me within 30 days from date of purchase and I will fully refund your purchase price.