Ancestral Lineage Healing 2.0 — Embody Ancestral Gifts
Note: Embody Your Gifts is designed for those who have previous experience with ancestral lineage healing as taught by Dr. Daniel Foor of Ancestral Medicine. If you are new to this work, Enliven Your Roots will be a better fit.
You’ve done some (or a lot) of ancestral lineage healing work and are ready to do more in-depth tending. You could be a good fit for this program if you want to:
- complete your first (or second, third, fourth) lineage;
- integrate the ancestors more fully into your daily life;
- embody the specific gifts of your lineages more completely;
- allow the ancestors you to mentor you in the development/deepening of a specific ancestral gift or skill;
- look at cultural themes (patriarchy, sexism, fundamentalism, colonialism, racism, earth-disconnection…) within your lineages/yourself and work towards reconciliation and greater healing;
- inquire on a deeper level into not-yet-fully-resolved themes in your own life (anxiety/overwhelm, scarcity, relationship issues, purposelessness/confusion, etc).
Through this program you will:
- continue the lineage repair work with any lines not-yet-fully-well
- fine-tune and deepen into boundary and protection work
- trouble-shoot and refine your vision work (if needed)
- deepen into your altar and offering work
- begin a mentor-relationship with one of your healthy lines in order to deepen into the embodiment of a specific gift/way of being or skill (ie: healing work, leadership, writing, other creative endeavors… the possibilities are endless)
- enter into the deeper healing waters of cultural wounding and reconciliation
- in general, cultivate an enhanced healing, transformative relationship with your beloved ancestors
You will deepen in your ability to listen to your healthy ancestors and to be in a relationship with them that feeds and honors them while stepping even further into your own gifts and sacred purpose.
This 6 month journey includes:
- Twelve 1-hour sessions over six months via phone or zoom
- Full session notes + specific to you ritual prescriptions to be completed in between sessions
- Prioritized email support throughout our time together*
- Weekly self-initiated check-ins
- Prioritized scheduling (you have first access to my scheduler)
- Inclusion in the ritual tending work I do for my own family (you become part of my ritual family for these four months)
*Note: I only work with 4-6 clients 1:1 at a time to ensure my ability to respond to your emails in a timely and thorough manner.
- The Sacred Self-Care guidebook
- The Medicine of Owl self-study course
- Inclusion in the upcoming Embodiment and Boundaries live-online course for free (or the recordings if the event has passed).
$550/month for six months or $3150 if paid in full in advance.*
*Please note, rates can change without prior notice. If you want to make sure you benefit from the current rate, reach out.
Unless we have already worked together in some other capacity, the Embody Your Gifts Program begins with an Ambling Session.
During this 1-hour call, I answer any questions you have, you experience what it is like to work with me, and we determine together whether working together via a 6-month commitment is a good fit for you at this time. If so, the Ambling Session fee is applied towards the program total. I look forward to ambling with you!
Note: if you check the Ambling Session calendar and there aren’t appointments available, reach out to me directly and we’ll schedule via email. <3
My love to you and yours.
Larisa's gifts, I feel, are precisely the salve needed in this culture at this time. She holds a great deal of power with such gentleness. She is very grounded, rooted, present. She works with a great deal of compassion and empathy. A sweetness comes through her work, which is so soothing.
Larisa is very connected spiritually and also is able to translate that through in very practical ways. She is able to hold space in sessions, making way for a person's gifts to flourish. She's an extraordinary listener. I highly recommend Larisa. Working with Larisa brings about growth, healing, an increase of self love. Her medicine, I believe, is made of love.
When I first worked with Larisa I was clouded with confusion. I was not sure what to expect, as I had never worked with a method like this before, and the results were incredibly useful. The process was fun, powerful, and unique.
I received important guidance and experienced immediate shifts in my life and work and highly recommend Larisa’s powerful work to women looking for clarity in any area of life.
What makes her different than others is that she has a deep presence that is very comforting. I can feel that she is listening deeply. When I am around her, I don't feel the need to create small talk, I know I can simply speak my truth in that moment and it will be met. Plus, I really trust that she is tuned into nature and Spirit in a deep way and that is comforting as well.
So many of the issues I have are around boundaries and feeling like I have the right to be me. That I can be all of me, that me as I am is enough, that my choices and preferences and needs are valid.
It was really helpful to put some space between myself and the ancestral energies so I can exist as a separate entity. It's the difference between having a conscious relationship with each of them on my terms vs being pulled apart by all their various dysfunctions.
Also, it relieves me of the task of trying to find the roots of these things in my own psyche, a search that was getting to be less and less fruitful. Finally, it was interesting to focus on the energetic feeling of them rather than just the stories I know of them, because the stories could only give me a kind of intellectual understanding but not the visceral feeling I had through this work.
You're a very powerful healer Larisa. Thank you for creating such a strong, loving container for me to work in. It's amazing how much better I feel being able to explore these issues with you. I didn't expect to receive so many good things so quickly. I feel much safer AND I feel more courage.
Previously I saw spiritual practice as time spent away from what I wanted to do. Now I understand I get better results when I'm coming from a place that is connected to Spirit and to my Ancestors.
I move through the world with an open heart, with a lot more love. I find it really easy to talk to people now because that's the place I'm coming from. I just seem to be in a place of appreciation all the time. Even when others are doing things that aren't right for me - I can still appreciate that it is right for them and this feels really good.