Ancestral Lineage Healing 2.0 — Embody Ancestral Gifts
Note: Embody Your Gifts is designed for those who have previous experience with ancestral lineage healing as taught by Dr. Daniel Foor of Ancestral Medicine. If you are new to this work, Enliven Your Roots will be a better fit.
You’ve done some (or a lot) of ancestral lineage healing work and are ready to do more in-depth tending. You could be a good fit for this program if you want to:
- complete your first (or second, third, fourth) lineage;
- integrate the ancestors more fully into your daily life;
- embody the specific gifts of your lineages more completely;
- allow the ancestors you to mentor you in the development/deepening of a specific ancestral gift or skill;
- look at cultural themes (patriarchy, sexism, fundamentalism, colonialism, racism, earth-disconnection…) within your lineages/yourself and work towards reconciliation and greater healing;
- inquire on a deeper level into not-yet-fully-resolved themes in your own life (anxiety/overwhelm, scarcity, relationship issues, purposelessness/confusion, etc).
Through this program you will:
- continue the lineage repair work with any lines not-yet-fully-well
- fine-tune and deepen into boundary and protection work
- trouble-shoot and refine your vision work (if needed)
- deepen into your altar and offering work
- begin a mentor-relationship with one of your healthy lines in order to deepen into the embodiment of a specific gift/way of being or skill (ie: healing work, leadership, writing, other creative endeavors… the possibilities are endless)
- enter into the deeper healing waters of cultural wounding and reconciliation
- in general, cultivate an enhanced healing, transformative relationship with your beloved ancestors
You will deepen in your ability to listen to your healthy ancestors and to be in a relationship with them that feeds and honors them while stepping even further into your own gifts and sacred purpose.
This 2-4 month journey includes:
- Eight 1-hour sessions over 2-4 months via phone or zoom
- Specific to you homework and/or ritual prescriptions to be completed in between sessions
- Email support throughout our time together including weekly self-initiated check-ins
- Inclusion in the ritual tending/prayer work I do for my own family (you become part of my ritual family for these four months)
- The Sacred Self-Care guidebook and/or the Medicine of Owl self-study course
- The most recent You and Your Ancestors live-online course recordings
- Inclusion in the upcoming Embodiment and Boundaries live-online course for free (or the recordings if the event has passed).
$1900 if paid in full OR $500/month for four months if you choose a 4-month payment plan.*
*Please note, rates can change without prior notice. If you want to make sure you benefit from the current rate, reach out.
The Embody Your Gifts Program is by application only. Fill out and send me this brief application to apply. I’m so looking forward to connecting with you!
Once I have received your application, I will be in touch within 48 hours to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation. During this time we will determine if we are a good fit for each other, you can ask me any and all questions, and we’ll decide how to proceed together.
My love to you and yours.
Larisa's gifts, I feel, are precisely the salve needed in this culture at this time. She holds a great deal of power with such gentleness. She is very grounded, rooted, present. She works with a great deal of compassion and empathy. A sweetness comes through her work, which is so soothing.
Larisa is very connected spiritually and also is able to translate that through in very practical ways. She is able to hold space in sessions, making way for a person's gifts to flourish. She's an extraordinary listener. I highly recommend Larisa. Working with Larisa brings about growth, healing, an increase of self love. Her medicine, I believe, is made of love.
When I first worked with Larisa I was clouded with confusion. I was not sure what to expect, as I had never worked with a method like this before, and the results were incredibly useful. The process was fun, powerful, and unique.
I received important guidance and experienced immediate shifts in my life and work and highly recommend Larisa’s powerful work to women looking for clarity in any area of life.
What makes her different than others is that she has a deep presence that is very comforting. I can feel that she is listening deeply. When I am around her, I don't feel the need to create small talk, I know I can simply speak my truth in that moment and it will be met. Plus, I really trust that she is tuned into nature and Spirit in a deep way and that is comforting as well.
So many of the issues I have are around boundaries and feeling like I have the right to be me. That I can be all of me, that me as I am is enough, that my choices and preferences and needs are valid.
It was really helpful to put some space between myself and the ancestral energies so I can exist as a separate entity. It's the difference between having a conscious relationship with each of them on my terms vs being pulled apart by all their various dysfunctions.
Also, it relieves me of the task of trying to find the roots of these things in my own psyche, a search that was getting to be less and less fruitful. Finally, it was interesting to focus on the energetic feeling of them rather than just the stories I know of them, because the stories could only give me a kind of intellectual understanding but not the visceral feeling I had through this work.
You're a very powerful healer Larisa. Thank you for creating such a strong, loving container for me to work in. It's amazing how much better I feel being able to explore these issues with you. I didn't expect to receive so many good things so quickly. I feel much safer AND I feel more courage.
Previously I saw spiritual practice as time spent away from what I wanted to do. Now I understand I get better results when I'm coming from a place that is connected to Spirit and to my Ancestors.
I move through the world with an open heart, with a lot more love. I find it really easy to talk to people now because that's the place I'm coming from. I just seem to be in a place of appreciation all the time. Even when others are doing things that aren't right for me - I can still appreciate that it is right for them and this feels really good.