Golden Thread Interview #2
Judy Murdoch invited me back onto her podcast to speak in more depth about some of the refinements that my work is undergoing.
We speak about how I define ‘witchy healer’ and dive into the Five Smokestacks of Trauma including how this metaphor came to be. We end with something that I feel ever so strongly about – that we can trust our bodies to give us accurate information.
Golden Thread Interview #1
Here, Judy Murdoch and I discuss discuss how healing personal and generational trauma allows us to live in a way that is more empowered, fulfilled, and magical.
The Soul Presence of You
Here, Lillian Benrubi and I talk about…..
- What it means to hold yourself so you can feel deeper and reach resolution
- The beauty and grief of being fully present
- How to listen to the discomfort or “offness” in our lives as a calling to come deeper into ourselves
- Working with nature and our healthy ancestors for healing
- My personal story in The Agony of Waiting and The Gift of Now
The Dissolving Overwhelm with Owl e-course we talk about in this interview is HERE.
Come Home to Your Body
In this interview with Tina Christie, ND, you’ll discover:
A simple, yet profound, process to discover what nourishes you — it may not be what you think
How to really connect with your body
What makes self-care joyful vs. another thing on your to-do list
- A process you can use anywhere, anytime to connect with your body and its wisdom
You can listen to Come Home to Your Body, the ‘reset’ meditation we speak about HERE (soundcloud).