Healing Multi-Generational Pain and Trauma:
You and Your Ancestors
I’m so glad you will be joining me to explore this topic in depth. Thank you for being here.
On this page you will find:
- a short audio lesson entitled “Who Are Your Ancestors” to help you prepare for our live class.
- the replay of the live class.
- an invitation to go deeper into this work through a 1:1 program with me.
1) Audio lesson: Who are your Ancestors?
In this short audio lesson, I define ‘Ancestor’, talk briefly about why we might want to get to know them (I’ll go into this topic in much more depth in the live class), and offer one suggestion for how to get to know them. Take a listen and then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. 🙂
2) Listen to the recording of the live virtual “Multi-Generational Healing” class:
3) Go deeper through 1:1 work with me.
Transform the stuck, painful patterns in your life and your lineage through the Tending the Sacred (Ancestor Repair Work) 1:1 program.
Through this program, we will dive deeper into the four suggestions I gave during the call:
- getting to know your ancestry,
- creating an altar for your healthy ancestors,
- strengthening boundaries and learning about protection, and
- feeding your healthy ancestors
Plus, we will work with your healthy ancestors to heal the wounds of the past and to discover the beauty, gifts and blessings previously withheld from you.
You will learn to listen to your healthy ancestors and how to be in a relationship with them that feeds and honors them. You will discover how this relationship leads to the healing of past wounds as well as great nourishment, vitality, and a deepening into your own gifts and sacred purpose.
This program includes:
- One 1.5 hour initial session followed by five 1-hour sessions over three months (six sessions total)
- Specific to you homework and/or ritual prescriptions to be completed in between sessions
- Weekly email support throughout our time together
- Other personalized bonuses depending on need: guided meditations, medicine songs…
- The Guidelines and Suggestions for Connecting with Your Healthy Ancestors ebook (pdf)
Fill out this brief application and then I’ll be in touch to schedule a complimentary consultation to talk about working together.